my baby is one. I am dying. Such a cliche but time has never, ever raced by so fast as it has this year. Our first year with Nori has been wonderful and we are going to celebrate with a little (er, big-ish) bash this weekend. Lots of party prep to do but I am a smart mom so the food with will be catered by Boca Chica so I won't have to try to cook with a kid climbing up my leg.
Lots going on this week! On Friday we will see our long lost pal Justin in from Australia, our families will be in town again (in fact we now have 4 vehicles lined up in our driveway as Jake's fam is in Mexico and we are on car scraping patrol), we hope to stop by The Shaw's Inauguration party at Saturday, and then it's off to balloon and cakeland on Sunday. I feel very lucky and blessed to have a birthday party to plan for the funniest girl on the planet!
4 comments:
So does this mean you will join us on Friday? Can't wait for the big party!
Yes. Wanna pick me up?
I got my dancin' shoes ready! My gift will also be the biggest and best!
Because you are so cool I left you a couple awards on my blog.... go now.
Post a Comment