January 17, 2009

Baby Nova, my night on the town, H20 and Obama.

Guess who came over to visit us yesterday? Baby Nova and parents! Aren't they cute?

Nova got the hair gene from Shawn!

Does this look a woman who just gave birth? No!

Since it is so rare for us to go out, downtown no less, I have to share. We met up with Justin and his new GF Sandi, JD & Steph, Andy & Miss, Don & Dottie and K. Mer at the M & S Grill. Justin technically lives here but really is in Australia for work most of the time so we miss him. He brought Nori a real live kangaroo, isn't that sweet? After a Twin Cities Colada and a Mint Mojito, I was ready for bed. See how cool I still am! Still?

Justin + Sandi = love

And today,(Sabro's birthday) we had swimming lessons, see photo by Gramsie...

We are singing the motorboat song...

I just got home from fun time at Ann & Chris's Inaugural Gala.The cheese and friends were most delightful. A big congrats to Katie& Jeff who are expecting a little Harrington in June. And Hotel Seltz is back for business after nearly a week off. Tourists are back just in time for a special birthday party tomorrow. Off to go hang streamers...

No comments: