January 05, 2009

I know someone who met Phyllis Vance!

Ever heard of her? Wow, this is the second best day of my life. See Kelly's brush with fame here..

More sad news. My Uncle Jim passed away on Saturday due to his stroke. My dad was able to go see him when he was recovering but was called back later that night with news he would not make it. The funeral is tomorrow in Winona. My prayers go out to Doris, her kids and grand kids.

Since I am already on a bummer note, I will share some news about my foot. It is hurting. Not the bad one, the good one! After five years of having my own version of plantar fasciitis, I actually finally have the typical heel pain in the morning. No more carrying my daughter around the house barefoot. Bad me! Well, now I have a great excuse to sit on the couch and watch Planet Earth in HD. Send food.

5 comments:

Angie Mac said...

I'm so happy about Phyllis (though I'm starting to hate her character on the show), but so sad about your foot. What can I do? Can I seriously send food??? Barbecue chicken pizza, anyone?

K and/or K said...

Yay for me and bummer for you! Maybe Sabro and I can ambush you with the some good eats soon!

Sabrina said...

ESPN cousin Kelly! I was just thinkin' that! Hey it was a year ago tht we brought you guys a meal... why not make it tradition! :)
Sorry about your Uncle Jim and your foot...

Heather of the EO said...

I'm sorry about your uncle Jim and your foot too. Can I come with Sabro and K to bring food? Just think, three meals at once.

...sensible of shoe said...

Okay, just kidding about the food, I am not starving. Thanks for the offers though!