January 25, 2009

By the by...

Awhile back I tried to see if one meager person could change the world by trying to start a new trend of saying "by the by" (BTB) instead of "by the way" (BTW). So far it still just me saying that.

What is this picture, you ask? Oh nothing, just thawing our dishwasher. Poor thing is frozen solid and needs a nice, warm hug.

Nori recovered from her shot induced crabbiness though not in time for pictures... she cried and clung to my neck most of the time but the photographer was really cool and is happy to do some more shots if needed. We had a fun family weekend reading books, playing rock band (not on the Wii, with real fake instruments) eating Thai food, napping, cooking, cleaning our rooms and organizing closets & dressers, learning to play catch (Nori & I both need to learn) and watching Jake freak out after getting spray foam insulation on his hands.

7 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

Hey...I say by the by too. So there's at least two of us.

I'm glad to hear Nori is recovering. And that you were all entertained by spray foam insulation.

Poor dishwasher.

mr. sensible of shoe said...

They say there is no cure for the sticky hands. Just wait two weeks and let it wear off. That's fun. I said sticky hands!!

Sabrina said...

I miss you guys!

jodilee0123 said...

That sucks! Only a couple more days of this freaking cold weather and you will be able to do the dishes!

Anonymous said...

I said by the by on my friend's wall post once and he was all like "What is that?!" And i had to explain that it was just like "by the way" but more exciting and making much less sense. He offficially uses it now. What is that now, like, four people?

~Abby

Anonymous said...

I know my "artistic voice" (thats what Ms Dittrich would refer to it as) sounds young and whatever, but i just realized it's really quite bad. Booo. I sound twelve with my excessive use of "like"

~abby again

Anonymous said...

So happy Nori is better...I don't think it was the shots or blood draw...I THINK SHE WAS COLD!!!!! As for the sticky hands...sandpaper...

Anonymous Auntie Jill in sunny Scottsdale