January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

My New Year's Baby

It's only 10:30 a.m. but yours truly has already played with the baby, worked out and cleaned. 2009 is off with a bang! I'll be honest, I am sad to let 2008, the BEST year of my life, go but I am optimistic that 2009 will be just as good, maybe even better. 2008 was the year of my wonderful baby and parenthood, turning 30, travel, better feet and many blessings!!

Liam shows Nori how to pose

I won't too say much about last night because I don't want anything to be used as evidence in the pending trial but we had fun. Our pals the McIntyre's joined us for a Mexican Fiesta and the babies were all about it. We feel strongly it's important they know how to party early on. Who am I kidding, the party was over by 9:30, Jake & I watched one ep of Dexter and we were half-asleep in bed when the fireworks went off at midnight. Perfection.

Notice Jake's Chile Rellenos? He was proud of them...

Just a typical night at our house. Yes, I am wearing my husbo's panties.

2 comments:

Melissa Ho said...

I am so sad we missed it this year. We spent NYE with a bunch of chinese people singing karoke!

Sabrina said...

Whenever someone writes "NYE" I think they mean Nye's the polish polka lounge. And i keep thinking, Did I miss the memo about going to Nye's on NYE?

YOu dear, have had a wonderful year! Im glad i could be a part of it! Happy NEw Year and January Birthdays ROCK MY FACE OFF!!!