January 15, 2009

I received a blog award!


I would like to thank God, The Academy and of course, my fans who support me through good times and bad. Soley because my parents boned in April of 1977 (probably on my Dad's birthday which is April 24) I was born in January and thus received this award from Sabrina, not for my talents but just because of the month I was born. That means so much and I will display it proudly!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God Megan! BONED? I think that is the "dirtiest" thing I have ever heard you say!

Love, Anonymous Aunt Jill

Sabrina said...

It's actually for Nori, but I didn't want you to feel bad.
See you sunday.

Boned is a great word.

Heather of the EO said...

You said boned.

Angie Mac said...

I need to be the naysayer--I DETEST the word "boned". Ew, ew, ew!!!

...sensible of shoe said...

You people forgot to congratulate me on the award.

Anonymous said...

what is that image? a steaming pile of feces?

Anonymous said...

sorry - congrats on winning a the steaming pile of poop award!

Melissa Ho said...

I'm laughing too hard. If that is Ang who said ew,ew,ew...I can hear her uttering every word!