January 31, 2009

Girls Up North

Our newfound relatives drove in from Duluth today for our winter visit. Despite how I worry beforehand, we had a wonderful day! They are fun, kind people who have blessed us beyond compare. We spent the day with Tasha & her daughter Alice, Tasha's mom Cindy, Tasha's sister Tanya & finance/horse jockey Jacob and their little girls Abby & Audrina. Got that? We had a big breakfast, opened more birthday gifts for Nor and just caught up. In the afternoon they went to explore the Science Museum while we Seltzes wisely stayed home to relax. When they came back, we baked Valentine's Day cookies and then went out for dinner at TGI Friday's. We have such a natural, open relationship and we feel very comfortable and enjoy spending time with them! It is amazing to see and feel God's hand in all of our lives.

Abby, Baby Audrina, Norbo and Alice

1 comment:

jodilee0123 said...

This is so cute! I'm glad your visit went well! Such a beautiful picture for Nori and the rest of the girls! I still can't believe she is already 1. Wow! :0)