January 23, 2009

Rough spell

You know how I am aways raving about how great and fun being a mom is? And it is! But not today. Ever since our fun doctor visit on Wednesday, Norelle has been extremely crabby, crying and and not sleeping well. Even with the Motrin, she is not herself today. She is supposed to be taking a nap right now but is crying and yelling "mamamama!". However even when she is up she is still not happy. We have her one year pictures at noon today so a little nap would do her good but I don't think that is going to happen. Only six more hours until Jake gets home.

7 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

Oh, I feel for you! Been there done that--still doing it! I hope she feels better! Those darn shots! Jada has not been effected at all by them, but Jakob always got sick--EVERY TIME! I guess you either get fever and sickness with shots--or puking at every feeding. sigh. .. .I love my kids! :0)

Anonymous said...

I think you need to come to PHX...she needs her Auntie Jill...

Melissa Ho said...

Poor Nori....and Megan.

Sabrina said...

She wants her gifts from auntie sabro and elle-beau

Seltzchuck05 said...

tell her i said hi and that should cheer her up

Angie Mac said...

Liam must have given Nori the naughty germ. Darn kids!

Heather of the EO said...

You would be completely abnormal if you were always sunny. I'd probably start disliking you, and I don't want to do that. Not sleeping and constant crying are really good friends of mine. It's really hard. I hope she's doing better!