January 18, 2009

Party Girl

Norelle is one! We had a wonderful birthday party today complete with family & friends, balloons, cake, presents and a photo DVD of the last year set to music. It was a very special day! Thank you everyone for joining us to celebrate! We love you!


Twins? Liam & Nori with big sister Lo on the side


Jake resisting blowing out the candle himself...


It's not a party without a photo collage


Baked by Papa Bill himself. Yeah right.

"These toys are great but I would prefer you donate the money charity instead... "
Cake is very scary. As are party hats. Keep away.



3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Looks like a swell party. Looks like Sabro ditched the party for her own party. Sorry I couldn't make it!!!! I feel bad. :(
I tried to pack too much in. twss.

I have gifts though!!!!

Melissa Ho said...

It was a great party! I loved the DVD slideshow. The birthday girl is such a sweetie!

jodilee0123 said...

Happy Birthday Nori! I can't believe one whole year has passed already!