January 08, 2009

Hola!

So, I just registered for a Spanish class! One of the perks of working at a university is free tuition so I thought why not brush up before Peru? I took Spanish all throughout high school and I was able to earn 10 college credits worth via the CLEP test (hence my semester early graduation) then continued on through Conversation & Composition (our prof was always drunk in class, right Sus?) but I dropped out at that point because I was too scared to go abroad. Now I am so rusty. I was reading through the course syllabi to determine where I should start up again. Sad to say it's only in the second semester, Span 1002. My conjugation is muy malo. Anyway, I think it will be fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muy bueno chica!

Love, Anonymous Gordo Auntie Jillita

K and/or K said...

Hola! That means holler right?

Melissa Ho said...

I'm so glad someone will know Spanish for our Peru trip!

Shawn said...

I love your blog! I need to read it more often. It's like a super advanced version of Team Deitering's. We need to get Nova and Nori together soon. That will give us a chance to hear about your planned trip to Peru. Peace.

PS: Jill thinks Nori can be a baby model.