January 31, 2009

Cherry bombed

I had a cherry bomb. And then a sake bomb. In my blue shirt.

In case you are wondering...yes, I got my laundry basket from my husbo! And flowers, a BPA-free water bottle and gift card for a massage. What more is there?

Thanks for all the cards, phone calls, and Facebook birthday wishes! I survived another year without having to wear a dumb party hat so that is success in my book. Nori & I had very chill day together enjoying story time at the library and a nap in the sunshine. Later we met up with some favorite family members & best friends for dinner downtown Saint Paul at Sakura. It was a special day!

She liked the ginger!

Equal number of sippy cups and beer mugs. We must be 31.

Casey sports his blue shirt - nature or nurture?

Missy made me a delish pink cookie cake!

Ellen tries sushi for the first time...and lives

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like you had a fab time!