Update: Still sick. We rocked and sang about 300 verses of baby reggae's favorite tune...
Everything gonna be alright
Everything gonna be alright, child
Everything gonna be alright
No baba, no cry
No baba, no cry
Take a look at the sneak peek of our photo session and enter password Seltz under client proofing at: http://www.graceparkphotography.com/index2.php
***
Somehow we got through an entire year with no fevers or major illnesses, other than a few colds and one rash of messy diapers. Nori is running a temp of 102 for 24 hours now so I called her pediatrician but they think it's viral (due to her cold) and don't want to see her unless it's been 72 hours or she seems a lot worse, higher temp, etc. In the meantime, I am home with her for the second day in a row. Obvi she can't go to daycare until she fever-free for 24 hours. It's kinda hard to be a professional and a mom what with all the missing work but hey, duty calls.
9 comments:
I'm sorry she is sick - did you try to call me on Friday night cause you were at your wits end? Or was it a pocket call?
Tracy
What on earth is a pocket call?
I know what a pocket call is.
Hope lil' babe feels better soon!
Happy Early Birthday!
I get pocket calls at least once a week! It's all a part of the wonderful i'm in called "Abby is first in everyone's contact list and is called from pockets once a week, at least" You should hear the funny messages i get from some people. This week i was pleasantly surprised by a message of the second hour band rehearsal. That was excting.
Oh...makes me said the little baboo is sick...her photos are beautiful! Incredible eyes...and you have a lovely purple sleeve...
Anonymous Auntie Jill in sunny AZ
Thank you for joining me in the "what the H is a pocket call" club.
NORI!!! GET WELL NOW!!!
We hope she feels better! Her pictures are adorable - her mama's not too bad either!
The photos are great - what a beautiful beautiful baby!
And now you learned what a "pocket call" is too!
Megan! Thanks for sharing your link! The pictures are so BEAUUUUUUTIFUL! I hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment