August 10, 2008

See food?

Another weekend is going by too quickly. I could mention that we had company in town or that we were way too busy. But, that's a given. I did do a few things that are blog-worthy including:
  • baby swimming in the pool with cousin/Godmother Abby
  • awesome bike ride along river & lakes with husbo
  • followed by lattes at Fine Grind
  • Angela's Noe’s baby shower/UNI college friend reunion
  • homemade blueberry muffins!
  • sweet workout with Jada's mom @ the JCC


The coolest event however involves food. Go figure (remember when people use to say that?). Also, remember when you were a kid and you didn't really enjoy food, your mom just made you eat your Taco John's veggies and now, as adults, we can’t stop eating?

Guess wHO made a seafood boil, complete with king crab legs, mussels, clams, shrimp and veggies. The company wasn't so bad either especially Li Li Mc, Lo Lo Ho and new pal David Loh just in from Michigan!

p.s.

Carolyn’s blueberry pie was wonderful, see before and after

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I need new friends.