
Just got a call from Andy... Baby Makenna Ho is here! She was born at 11:12 a.m. weighing 8lbs 4 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long! Missy is doing great...she was induced at 8:00 a.m. and had the baby 3 hours later, after 15 minutes of pushing (not as easy my labor with Nori but close) . Missy was already up riding the stationary bike in her room. Andy says Makenna looks just like baby Lauren so I will now also resist the urge to post picture of newborn Lo Lo and say "pretend it is Makenna". That did not go over so well when Liam was born.
I am fighting another urge to leave work and be the first one there to monopolize the baby. I will instead will go around supper time when the rest of God's creation ( a.k.a. the baby's real family) will be there and I will be lucky to even catch a glimpse of my new little BFF from across the crowded room.
Here is the second coolest thing...they almost announced the birth on my blog! In true idiot form, I had an unfortunate pic of Fat David up so Andy did not feel right revealing his daughter's birth in a comment on that particular post but they were checking my blog from the Delivery Room! Suck on that! Has your blog been checked in a Deliver Room? Or has a a babys' birth almost been announced to the world on your blog?
1 comment:
congratualtions... I love when BFF's have babies!
Post a Comment