I just realized how sorry the state of affair is as I was surfing around to other real blogs. Not only does mine need to get more interesting but also much cuter. As someone wise once said:
Um, I like your boring blog. Especially the name, I mean it's pretty darn catchy, maybe not "cute," but...cool? For lack of a better word. Sabrina, help me out... in one word describe SOS.
i think it's summer...i feel the same way. i'm bored with blogging.
i like your light hearted wit! my ADD can handle you! so a color change is cool, just don't change the personality of it. short and sweet and a wise crack or two = perfect!
did you know that i was about to respond to the comment written by anonymous, but was so flabbergasted by the fact that i had to sound out anonymous in my head to make sure it was spelled right - that i forgot what i was gonna say?
i dont think this often, but... gosh! I need school to start.
9 comments:
I didnt want to hurt your feelings, but your blog has been on the lame side lately.
Remember the time you asked me to do your makeup?
I know, right?
Yes, you need to do it. Do you do waxings as well?
Brazilian.
Brazilians? SIGN ME UP!
Um, I like your boring blog. Especially the name, I mean it's pretty darn catchy,
maybe not "cute," but...cool? For lack of a better word. Sabrina, help me out...
in one word describe SOS.
that's it? Just a new color? Snoozzzzzzze.
i think it's summer...i feel the same way. i'm bored with blogging.
i like your light hearted wit! my ADD can handle you! so a color change is cool, just don't change the personality of it. short and sweet and a wise crack or two = perfect!
more pixs of Norelle is all you need!
did you know that i was about to respond to the comment written by anonymous, but was so flabbergasted by the fact that i had to sound out anonymous in my head to make sure it was spelled right - that i forgot what i was gonna say?
i dont think this often, but... gosh! I need school to start.
love,
(your fav cousin SLASH daughters coolest god-mother SLASH awesomest god daughter EVERRRRRRRR... ~Abby
Post a Comment