August 03, 2008

ESPN of shoe

I'm sure you are dying know about the big tennis tourney happening ALL weekend! Will Jake's team beat Stuve & Arvez's team? Well, I don't know. I don't really follow the details but we did attend one match Friday night which Jake lost (I like to think of myself as JUST like Rafael Nadal's supermodel girlfriend who never goes to matches because her beauty is too distracting). Then they won a couple yesterday and today have one more but lucky stars, they qualified to go to another tourney in just two weeks.

Instead of sweating our balls off on the tennis court, Norelle & I hung at Papa & Nana's pool yesterday with Casey & MJ. It was nice!



And last night Sabrina babysit while we went out to celebrate our seven year anniversary, a couple days early. I LOVED the restaurant we went to, Il Vesco Vino. They have the most wonderful patio complete with misters that spray water. Plus, there is live jazz. We splurged on a yummy Italian meal but you can go there for a drink & pizza for a budget-friendly good time. It was fun to hang with Jake all alone, he's cool.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Kristy from the Baby Sitters Club at your service!