August 29, 2008

I used to be a Republican...


and I owed it all to Alex P. Keaton. I have always had a thing for nerds starting with APK and as you will recall, he was a huge Republican. So in the first grade I too was and I even had a bumper sticker on my wall that read President Reagan:Bringing America Back!

Last night we watched Barack Obama's speech and it was awesome. I hope that people keep an open mind, don't buy into the propaganda (no, he is not Muslim but even he if was...?) and for my dear conservative Christian friends remember that this party's policies are (in my OPINION) much in line with the teachings of Jesus to love and care for our brothers and sisters in need.

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

I still am voting as a Libertarian.

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean Librarian?

Heather of the EO said...

Even though i usually vote Librarian, I love this post.

Sabrina said...

I guess you could say i am the Libertarian Librarian. Too bad i'm not from Liberia.

K and/or K said...

They are all corrupted puppets! me cynical? what? no! :-)

Sabrina said...

A family that is cynical together stays together.