August 25, 2008

Sad state of affairs

So... only like 17 people have voted in my poll so that means I must like only have 17 readers. Thing is I voted like 5 times so that puts me down to 12 readers. Here's who I know reads this totally awesome blog that "gives me all my validation and self-worth":

  1. Sabrina (mentor and fashion icon)
  2. Sabrina's friend Heather of EO
  3. my mom (birthed me)
  4. Erica in AZ (hot & spicy MN)
  5. Steve (FIL, sports enthusiast)
  6. Charlie (BIL, beer enthusiast)
  7. Sometimes Jake (but only to criticize what I write-husband)
  8. Aunt Jill (aunt/Godmother)
  9. Sarah, when she remembers (true love)
  10. Missy (baby machine)
  11. K and/or K (soul mates)
  12. ?

If your name did not make my list, tell me!!! Do you really think Perez can name ALL his readers like I can? Is my time worth it? No not yet, but someday when I am discovered by some really rich news organization that loves photos of my kid and my retainer, I'll give you all a shout out.

"Holla at your boy" Name that show.

13 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

Hey! I noticed that after I "awarded" you with some love on my blog today, some people on my site meter clicked over to check you out. So that means there are like two more readers. Because I have like 15, so I thought I'd share the love. (:

Anonymous said...

ellen (your sil) duh! your blog is like the high light of my day every other day.

jodilee0123 said...

I read your blog. . . but I'm not much of a voter--in any respect. . . I just read when I can! You know I love you!

Anonymous said...

Abby girl reads your blog too!

Anonymous Auntie Jill

Anonymous said...

How could I forget Jodi?!!

Heidi said...

I'm a blog stalker! I have checked in on your blog here and there now that Ang and Pat added a link to it from their site. Well, I'm not a complete stalker since we've actually met in real life...
Heidi (Angie's friend)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what the heck megan, don't forget about me!
~Abby

Sabrina said...

TC!!
BOB ROCK!!!
they read it!

Sabrina said...

PROJECT RUNWAY.

"What does Holla at your boy mean?" ~Tim.

Sabrina said...

Why do i get a "duh" and everyone gets a description? I deserve better!

Angie Mac said...

I get too focused on the fascinating lives of the Seltzes to notice polls! So can I PLEASE be included on the list of blog readers now? I laugh at it every day (except on the days it's not supposed to be funny).

Anonymous said...

What the bleep happened to my comment??? Whoa--am I feeling super dissed now. You are definitely out of the will.

Sabrina said...

Im glad im not a "duh" anymore... but what you now are saying is erroneous. Although I was voted Most Likely to Make a Fashion Statement in High school.