August 03, 2008

Robert Rock: the contest

I finally know the truth about Bob Rock. My neighbor Patti gave me the scoop on Friday afternoon. So, we are going to have little guessing contest. Whoever guesses the following questions right (or is closest) wins.

1. Bob's real name
2. Bob's occupation
3. Which town he lives in
4. # of kids he has

First prize will win a batch of Charlie Seltz's famous chocolate chip cookies, made by Chuck himself!


MORE HINTS:

Name is not Mike although it does have 4 letters

Not Hudson, think greener

He has a bright career outlook!

Contest closes at midnight tonight.

15 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

Why not some fabulous french toast?

jodilee0123 said...

I think his name is Terrance and he drives a school bus for a living. He resides in Eden Prairie, not fitting the city's stereotype, but has a cheap place to rent there from a friend to help pay the child support for his 3 children.

Heather of the EO said...

I almost wanted to go back in the archives and take a good look at him again...
But I'm not going to. I will wing it instead and hope for chocolate chip cookie goodness...
1. His name is totally Mike. (I was going to say Chet, but decided on Mike)
2. He's a cook.
3. Maplewood (is that a town? or do we call it a suburb. I don't know, but it's still my guess.)
4. 3 (two boys and a girl, just for kicks.)
All of these conclusions have absolutely no real hope of winning anything because what stumps me is this: WHY does he have to shower and apply deodorant at his parent's house? WHY?

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
...sensible of shoe said...

Here's a hint on the town...he has WI plates.

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jodilee0123 said...

WINONA! Wait. . . that's MN isn't it? I need some sleep! :0)

Anonymous said...

1. Scott
2. Garbologist
3. Hudson, WI.
4. No children, but uncle to many.

I have no idea. This is Ellen, your sil.

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

His real name is Rumplestiltskin. His occupation is resident troll.
Rumpy lives in Horeview, I mean Shoreview.
He has 2 children: Hansel & Gretel.


Love, Jill

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Mac said...

His name is Steve and he's a maintenance guy. He lives in South St Paul and he has three kids. I can't get creative about it, but who needs to be creative when you've got the right answers???

Angie Mac said...

Oops! I just noticed the WI plates, so I'm changing to...Hudson. Though I don't feel good about that answer.

Sabrina said...

ooooh

Rick
electrician
green bay
3 kids

Heather of the EO said...

Oh...Wisconsin? I'll change Maplewood to Osceola... if I can?