Kisumu black sandal (2 pairs) Kisumu white sandal (falling apart) old version of the Imara black clog Tunisha grape Mary Jane Changa cork Mary Jane Harbari birch sandal (coming Jan 30)
sounds like a lot but it too me 4 years to accumulate and you can't wear sandals in the winter or leather shoes in the summer so it's like 3 pair per season...
I definitely see myself in the sneaker (probably "chili") becasue they appear t have more padding and suport than my bed... But maybe that's just the post-surgical Dilaudid talking...
5 comments:
I would so be rockin' the Goti Black Boot! Seriously, love them!
Are there any with high heels? Kidding! I may be the next MBT convert...
Anonymous Aunt Jill
There a few really cute shoes... what kind do you need? Sandals? Dress? Color?? Mom
I have the
Kisumu black sandal (2 pairs)
Kisumu white sandal (falling apart)
old version of the Imara black clog
Tunisha grape Mary Jane
Changa cork Mary Jane
Harbari birch sandal (coming Jan 30)
sounds like a lot but it too me 4 years to accumulate and you can't wear sandals in the winter or leather shoes in the summer so it's like 3 pair per season...
I definitely see myself in the sneaker (probably "chili") becasue they appear t have more padding and suport than my bed...
But maybe that's just the post-surgical Dilaudid talking...
Post a Comment