January 18, 2010

Birthday Girl


What my darling daughter is saying and doing at the age of two:
  • Confuses Obama and with the abominable snowman (insert joke here)
  • Worries about sharks in the ocean but reminds herself, "I not scared, he's a nice guy"
  • Wakes up "grumpy" and yells "I NEED a hug, I NEED a kiss, I NEED a cuddle!"
  • Likes to be clean, alway wiping hands and face
  • Loves to eat bacon, anything with syrup, and granola bars
  • Shakes her bottom when dancing
  • Cares for her babies and tells them "It's okay, don't cry, almost there"
  • Not afraid to reprimand then comfort Dorothy
  • Rides the Choo Choo Daddy around the house
  • Would probably be potty trained if we were more consistent
  • Favorite meal is porkchops with more porkchops
  • A loyal fan of The Little Einsteins and "D-D-D-D-Dora...and Boots!"
  • Puts on her makeup alongside mommy with a "mop" (i.e blush brush) every morning
  • Turns on the light on at night to sleep

We are so incredibly blessed and lucky to have Norelle! Off to the pool!

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Nori!

Anonymous said...

You ARE blessed, and so is she! Love that little pooper! Gramsie

Anonymous said...

lOVE THAT BABY GIRL! She and I have in common the pork fixation... I also like pork chops with a side of pork chops and bacon, Happy birthday sweet niece.

Team Deitering said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Nori!!!

Melissa Ho said...

What a sweet little girl! Happy Birthday to Nori!!

jodilee0123 said...

Wow! Two years already! Happy Birthday Nori! :0)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday baby girl.

Tracy

Heather of the EO said...

Oh what a sweet girl! You're going to be so glad you recorded these things.

I think from now on, I'm going to wake up grumpy, saying "I NEED a hug..."

Because in the morning? I do. :)