I vote for B.
Since "B" really IS a picture of your dad, I vote for "B"What's this all about, goofball?-Mom-
Yes, I also vote B since we don't know who the hell A is!Anonymous Aunt Jill
I would go with this one:http://www.treehugger.com/polar-bear-rule-coal-plant.jpg
Photo B! Because your dad is tanarexic.
HUMMMM!!! Maybe Mrs. Palbicki had twins and its Bill's long lost brother. Bill should look into it.
Sylvia could have had twins! You might be right!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I vote for B.
Since "B" really IS a picture of your dad, I vote for "B"
What's this all about, goofball?
-Mom-
Yes, I also vote B since we don't know who the hell A is!
Anonymous Aunt Jill
I would go with this one:
http://www.treehugger.com/polar-bear-rule-coal-plant.jpg
Photo B! Because your dad is tanarexic.
HUMMMM!!! Maybe Mrs. Palbicki had twins and its Bill's long lost brother. Bill should look into it.
Sylvia could have had twins! You might be right!
Post a Comment