January 31, 2010

thirty dos

Party peeps
Cake by MelRo

My birthday was great, thanks for the all calls/messages! We stopped at Caribou on way to Jake's check-up, then I did a double header at the YMCA for BodyPump & BodyFlow, came home to make soup for the week, opened presents ...got a Mino Flip so beware of more videos, watched Hoarders while Nori napped, and then had a birthday party with our BFF's! Andy Ho, my surrogate dad, made wonderful spaghetti & meatballs! The kids played so well together, it is amazing to see them form friendships too! Thanks everyone for making it a special day!

It's my birthday!

A bunch of Stinkerbells

Beautiful flowers just for moi!



window to the soul

Jake is recovering well, he is able see 20/20 although some things are still fuzzy which is normal, his vision should improve for the next 4 weeks. He was lucky to have the head of the U's Ophthalmology Department who is a M.D./Ph.D do his surgery, right before he went off to teach the docs at Mayo. We feel like he was in good hands!

2 comments:

bluecollardaughter said...

Happy BeLateTed Bday! I have never owned anything whose website had a "Buzz" button, so you make me feel so old(ish)! You deserve the best, and are better than any slut on that list.

jodilee0123 said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Yeah! Looks like you all had a very good time! p.s. Jake's eyes look so sore. I hope they don't hurt. Ick! I'm never doing that! :0) I taught muscle class today. It isn't the same without you! Hope you are enjoying the Y. Talk to you soon!