January 29, 2010

What's the flap?

This man cuddled a puppy stuffie today

What did you do today? I saved a life! Okay, not really but I watched Jake get his corneal flaps Interlased open and then his corneas lased to correct his vision. It was cool! The laser actually smoked and the whites of his eyes turned super bloodshot. He is doing fine so far, just tired from the one puny Valium. He can already see across the bedroom where he couldn't before. His flaps were really stuck down, I was super afraid they would rip while the docs tried to pry and scrape them up. We go back tomorrow at 7 am for a re-check. Thanks for the well wishes!

The Princess sleeps...

6 comments:

Melissa Ho said...

I'm glad he's doing well. He has a good nurse!

Anonymous said...

Give him my love

Wendy

Sabrina said...

OMG! He is sooo HOT! Yay for better vision!

Anonymous said...

We are wishing him 20/20!

Love,

Jill & Curly

jodilee0123 said...

I don't think I could ever do that. He is a brave man!

bluecollardaughter said...

Jake looks very Gregory House in this photo. Would you say its's A. The Valium
B. The pain and bitterness
C. Just that raw handsome movie-star quality magnetism?