I love.I like the ones where you and jake are blurry in the background.
The last one is my fave!
Beautiful baby, beautiful parents.
I think the little tike looks like her grandpa from winona!
Very nice! I can't believe how grown up Nori looks! I do love the one with you guys blurry in the back and the one of Nori on the couch--but they are all equally beautiful--so any pick is perfect!
LOVE your pictures!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love.
I like the ones where you and jake are blurry in the background.
The last one is my fave!
Beautiful baby, beautiful parents.
I think the little tike looks like her grandpa from winona!
Very nice! I can't believe how grown up Nori looks! I do love the one with you guys blurry in the back and the one of Nori on the couch--but they are all equally beautiful--so any pick is perfect!
LOVE your pictures!!
Post a Comment