After 8 years of marriage I dared voice my consideration of adding my wife's maiden name to my own, K V-Gleeson. Her family has meant so much to me, and I want to officially join the crew. She thinks the idea is stupid and would only screw up our adoption paperwork. I offered to wait 'til the adoption was final, but she still thinks I'm a dumba55 for wanting her name. SoS, what should I do?
Male K
Dear Male K(yle),
I get this question a lot. Personally, I think hyphenated names are so 1990's. I suggest you combine names to create a new one. For example, unofficially we are the Seltzbicki's, combining Seltz and Palbicki into one radical surname. Our neighbors actually did this legally combining Ulland and Anderson to be the Ullandersons. You, my friends, should be the Vlachsons or better yet, the Gleeachs! Waiting for a little Gleeachster! I'll get the paperwork started.
SoS
1 comment:
Brilliant!!!!
Post a Comment