October 12, 2008

Sunday Summary

Dorothy wearing doggy hat Nori made at daycare. They are studying pets in October

How did get to be Sunday night already? I will make the best of it and hang with my husbo tonight getting caught up on all our DVR's shoes from last week after Norelle goes to bed.

Gramsie Hol giving GI Nori a sip from her canteen.

Winona was fun, I was happy to get there and spend some quality time with my Papa & Grandma. Our favorite time was having coffee at the Blue Heron Coffehouse which has come a long way and is really cool now housing the Book Shelf (owned by our pal Johns Nolan's sis Mari & BIL Chris). I like to see cute fun things happening in Winona. My mom also had fun having us there and I loved being able to sleep in!

Yesterday we drove back admiring the awesome fall colors and arrived just in time to go to Jill & Shawn's baby shower at the Chatterbox. Laura hosted a sweet baby shower and we are all so excited for Jill to have a baby girl in Dec/Jan. Liz & Steve were here last night for Ellen's 19th birthday and although we were all beat, we went to the Blue Door Pub to celebrate. That is place is doing great business, they were packed again. And today after naptime, Jake & I took Nori to the Pine Tree Apple Orchard where we toured the pumpkin patches, bought some apples and had cider too. Jake wondered what the Rolloff's are doing right now in Oregon and both agreed that Zach & Jeremy could make a better corn maze.


Lovely porta-potty in the background, no?

We are standing in an apple tree. Neat!

1st apple

By the by (I say this now instead of BTW), Nori is learning so much! She knows how to crawl down the step in our kitchen feet first. She shakes her head "NO", usually just for fun, points to noses, LOVE dogs and says "WHOA" all the time so she sounds like Joey Russo. Life is wonderful and I am so lucky and blessed!

3 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

I think I'm a bit scared about my age right now because I can hear Joey Russo in my head and CANNOT remember what show it was??!!
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I'm old.

...sensible of shoe said...

Blossom

Sabrina said...

I was at an orchard too... why must you always copy me?