1773 Laurel has been plagued with plumbing problems as of late. Ray Keller, the old, sweaty, overpriced plumber was already out once last week to remove an actual dreadlock from the shower drain so when last night's toilet clog arose, Jake had to tackle it alone. Apparently he worked on it for 45 minutes while I was out (oh, what I did I do last night? I'll let Sabro fill you in and save the extra keystrokes but I would say the food was not spicy enough, unlike the ladies). Anyway, once I got home I had to give him the Holly Palbicki tutorial on how to plunge: vigorously and with lots of splashing. Alas, the pipes are working again. Also, T.McB has another cold so I have been hard at work with the blue nose "plunger" clearing her airways.
In other news, it's a week of visitors!! Auntie Ellen biked over last night to visit before her Vegetarian-For-One-Week Dinner ( she is getting way involved in college, Big Brothers/Big Sisters and a new job working as an usher at sporting events at the U), Papa Bill is coming over tonight and Grandma Liz & Gramps Steve this weekend. One other update, Gramsie Holly is a lunch lady! She is working at my old school, St. Stan's, serving up Sloppy Joe's with a smile.
2 comments:
It was nice to see you. The highlight of my day.
Hmmmm... I ordered mine medium spicy, and it made me sweat. I think you guys have burned your taste buds off.
Post a Comment