As you may know, I was once was a trained unlicensed student therapist. Why not use my training and offer free advice to you. Leave your relationship dilemmas at my door and await your "aha" moments.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Plus the fact that you are Megan Seltz, Internet Doctor...
Anonymous Auntie Jill, GMOTU (General Manager of the Universe)
Dear SoS, How do I get my three year old son to stop hating his one year old brother? I mean, he has every right, since said one year old screamed for six months and stole his life. But the one year old is past the screaming now (at least constant screaming) and the three year old is STILL very resentful. I can tell because he kicks, pokes, punches, hits and squashes him at every turn.
After 8 years of marriage I dared voice my consideration of adding my wife's maiden name to my own, K V-Gleeson. Her family has meant so much to me, and I want to officially join the crew. She thinks the idea is stupid and would only screw up our adoption paperwork. I offered to wait 'til the adoption was final, but she still thinks I'm a dumba55 for wanting her name. SoS, what should I do? Male K
4 comments:
Plus the fact that you are Megan Seltz, Internet Doctor...
Anonymous Auntie Jill, GMOTU
(General Manager of the Universe)
Dear SoS,
I think i want to have a sex change? What do you think that means?
Dear SoS,
How do I get my three year old son to stop hating his one year old brother? I mean, he has every right, since said one year old screamed for six months and stole his life.
But the one year old is past the screaming now (at least constant screaming) and the three year old is STILL very resentful. I can tell because he kicks, pokes, punches, hits and squashes him at every turn.
No discipline seems to work.
P.S. We are a spankless home.
Fix this,
the EO family
After 8 years of marriage I dared voice my consideration of adding my wife's maiden name to my own, K V-Gleeson. Her family has meant so much to me, and I want to officially join the crew. She thinks the idea is stupid and would only screw up our adoption paperwork. I offered to wait 'til the adoption was final, but she still thinks I'm a dumba55 for wanting her name. SoS, what should I do?
Male K
Post a Comment