October 16, 2008

SoS says...

Dear SoS,

How do I get my three year old son to stop hating his one year old brother? I mean, he has every right, since said one year old screamed for six months and stole his life. But the one year old is past the screaming now (at least constant screaming) and the three year old is STILL very resentful. I can tell because he kicks, pokes, punches, hits and squashes him at every turn. No discipline seems to work. P.S. We are a spankless home.

Fix this,
the EO family


Dear EO Family,

I empathize with your issues. But I do believe you can learn from Saint Angelina Jolie and her brood. In a recent
article in W magazine, Angie explained that she buys her son Maddox daggers, just like her mom used to do for her when she was a tot. Why not get the three-year-old his own dagger set? He can vent his frustrations and the one-year-old will quickly learn not to mess with big bro. Maddox has a fondness for guns and knives and the Jolie-Pitts want to encourage his interests, shouldn't’t the EOs do the same? If it’s good enough for them, it’s good enough for you!

SoS

****
Dear SoS,

I think I want to have a sex change? What do you think that means?
Sabrina

Dear Sabrina,

I highly doubt your sincerity and I don't appreciate you wasting my time with such frivolous high-jinks. I am a highly trained, unlicensed, former student therapist and my wisdom is much in demand by people with issues like the EO family. (Can you believe she sent her kid to school on MEA break? Nut job!)

SoS

5 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

I'm sitting here laughing hysterically in my living room all by myself - I'm such a nut job...

Yeah, Sabrina, don't be a time waster.

I so appreciate this SoS unlicensed advice. Can we do this again? Like once a week, or once a month?
I want to learn more about how famous people give their children daggers.

Sabrina said...

Thanks for the laugh! Needed that one today. But really, i wasnt wasting your time, it was a serious question. kind of.

Anonymous said...

Dear SoS,
There's this guy who lives in my dorm, and he's cute, and he talks to me, I think we would be a good match. The only thing, he's a hunter and I'm sort of a vegetarian, do you think it could work?
-Animal Lover

Anonymous said...

Sabrina really is serious, we were discussing it last night.....

Sabrina said...

Tweaker lives!