January 18, 2013
five
My first baby turned FIVE today! Totally unbelievable. Nori is such a wonderful, creative, sensitive, loving, smart, and goofy little girl...we love her so much! All week long when I asked her where she thought we might go for her birthday, she answered, "a cafe?". We surprised her with a special family day out which included lunch at her favorite place, rides & treats at MOA, and gifts at home. After a few kiddie rides, I talked her in to going on the BIG roller coaster with me. She was nervous, taking huge breathes while we waited in line, but she did not chicken out. She let out half laughs/half cries the whole way on the ride and the second we stopped she smiled and said, "I am never going on that ride again, I felt like I was going to fall out!". As I tucked her in to bed tonight she did confess that that it was her favorite ride...that she is still never going on again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nori! Is she really 5? Wasn't I just 31, enjoying a birthday party with the parents to be?
Happy Birthday Norelle!!!
Love,
Nicole
HappyHappy Day Sweet Norelle!!!!!
Love,
anonymous Aunt Jill
Happy Birthday Sweet Sweet Girl !!!
Love You So Much,
Aunt Wendy.
My sweet first granddaughter who breaks my heart with her kindnesses, her smiles, her crazy ideas, her loving thoughts of others turned 5 and I couldn't be with her. I am so sad to have missed it, but we will make up for it- just us girls. She is a beautiful and very kind, sweet, loving child that we are all so lucky to have in our lives, and she is teaching her baby sister all the same things. I am a very lucky Gramsie to have two sweet baby girls in my life... I love you both so so much!! Can't wait to see you again. Love you both. Gramsie
Post a Comment