January 16, 2013

take care of yourself

With regards to my Dad's illness, people are always telling me to take care of myself so I would just like to report that even though we are spending the entire day at the hospital for a celiac plexus block, I am having a spa day. I brought my own spinach salad and fresh fruit to eat, I did yoga in the non-denominational spirituality/healing/meditation chapel and now I am chillin in the Brookstone massage chair in the lobby of 7D while keeping up with work emails. Is that what you had in mind? Oh, and only two people have asked if I work here since I look so familiar. Probably would have been more, but I put lotion on my dry old lady hands and wore normal shoes today.

Dr. Seltz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for your sense of humor to get you through all of this. I'm sorry I am not there, and I hope I am able to be there for you any other time you need me. Let me re-phrase that... I WILL be there next time you need support or help... I promise you. Just have fun with Nori's birthday party and all her friends. I love you, honey, and you are stronger than you know... you would have to be to go through all you have already. Continye to take care of yourself.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for your sense of humor to get you through all of this. I'm sorry I am not there, and I hope I am able to be there for you any other time you need me. Let me re-phrase that... I WILL be there next time you need support or help... I promise you. Just have fun with Nori's birthday party and all her friends. I love you, honey, and you are stronger than you know... you would have to be to go through all you have already. Continye to take care of yourself.
Love, Mom