January 30, 2013

thirty five

My thirty fifth year came in like a lion!  Highlights include:

  • dragging Nori to preschool because today was  Mass
  • coffee and uninterrupted conversation with Missy
  • yoga!
  • flowers and balloons from MY MOM!
  • my brother admitting that he does indeed love me on Facebook. I knew it.
  • splurging on awesome hour and a half massage
  • finding out massage was paid in full by wonderful friends Hos & McIntyres!?!?!
  • watching Nori's ballet class
  • pizza with World's Loudest and Most Impossible Toddler climbing on my back in the booth
  • busting in to my dad's house to find out he was actually mostly okay, just tired and slightly behind on meds, but not in a coma like I envisioned
  • tucking precious kids in to bed
  • sweet cards and messages
  • hot chocolate chip cookies
  • cuddle time with my main husband

I feel very loved and grateful! Thank you to everyone for the phone calls, emails, FB posts, and cards.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like a great day! Especially that massage!