December 31, 2010

2010 in review

Here's what you were subjected to 2010. Remember when...

January
oue kitchen flooded prompting months of floor work, Nori turned two, Jake had is eyes lasered, and I turned 32

February
I accidentally sent nudie pics out to my whole family, we got sick, it was Valentine's Day, we went to Mexico with our BFF's for a 7 day guacamole binge

March
I went to New Zealand which is really far away, Kim & Reggie broke up again

April
Easter, spring arrived, we briefly considered moving, Jake shaved his rally beard

May
nothing much

June
wedding season in full effect, working 3 days a week, lots of beach and play days, we go organic

July
swimming, cabin, picnics, parties, Jake turned 33, sunshine!

August
weddings, birthdays, 9 year anniversary and lots of warm weather

September
cabin, block party, a miracle occurs in my uterus, we finally buy a bigger car

October
exhaustion and nausea set in as I am in fetus-growing mode, sleep through most of the month but awaken for Halloween

November
snow begins, Casey & Jaimie get engaged, we celebrate Thanksgiving

December
winter blasts us, we whoop it up with Santa, bake and eat too many cookies, Baby Honey stops making me want to puke, celebrate Christmas

Wow, that was my life and even I am bored. My new year's resolution is to spearhead an international ban on lady perfume (men's cologne is still fine).

1 comment:

jana said...

Here's some May 2010 news for your blog: Your Iowa friend, Jana Cakes crashed on her bike going face first into the pavement...that ought to get some press...