Nori is on the rebound, feeling much better and playing once again. Her lip is still a hot, bloody mess but I knew her mouth was feeling better when she found the Statue of Liberty M & M dispenser (a.k.a, "num num lady") Jake brought her from NY and pulled the torch feasting on a handful of M & M's. She is still not able to go to daycare this week so major thanks to aunts Ellen and Jill for helping us out with childcare.
In other news, our bathroom has been given the royal foam treatment and hopefully will no longer freeze, although we will believe it when we see it.
If you haven't seen my fundus lately, not much is new. I may have even lost a few lbs since my nausea is mostly better (although I have had a few bouts this week) so I am eating much healthier now that fruits and veggies no longer revolt me. I have my ultrasound on January 17 so only 27 more days until I know if I will be a mom or a dad! Nori accidentally kicked my tummy and she was so upset, she immediately started crying saying, "I feel sad. I hurt Baby Honey" and I had to work really hard to console her, reminding her about when I almost amputated her thumb in the door. She is such a sweet and sensitive sister!
2 more days of work and then 10 days off! Looking forward to Christmas with the families!
1 comment:
I love when people blog photo closeups of various viruses/bacteria attacking their children's flesh (remember Roo's staph?)! Glad Nori is feeling better--hoping she will be back to original bounciness for Xmas!
p.s. I know you're loving the word "fundus."
Post a Comment