December 03, 2010

Girls Night In!

My memory is terrible these days. For example, I forgot that yesterday was Grandma Audrey's birthday (which I often forgot), but it was also Britney Jean Spears' birthday. I never forget that!

What a fun night! Yes, I forgot to get a group picture, even though I instructed them to remind me. Many of best friends from high school Susie, Ann , Stacey, Chelsy, Katie, Kristi, and Jill came over for wine, pizza, and lots of great conversation. It was great to catch up as it's harder and harder to get together without kids when we can actually talk. We had to laugh at how the topics of conversation have changed from 1993 to present day after a long discussion about crockpot recipes. What did we used to talk about? People have gotten married, divorced, had babies, adopted, moved, gone through struggles and celebrations but we are all still friends. It's special, I am lucky!

1 comment:

Team Deitering said...

I had SO MUCH fun!!! Thanks for organizing!!!