December 15, 2010

Surviving...

Even an organic, non-cured beef hotdog could not interest her...this is serious!

UPDATE: we have "frow up"

My daughter is sick and wants you to know. She is on Day 3 with a fever, mild cough, not eating, and very cranky disposition. What's a disposition? We have been cuddling fools, but most times nothing comforts her especially between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. Jake is on an ice skating date at Rockefeller Plaza in NYC with the Statue of Liberty while we snuggle to stay healthy in the frozen tundra. Come home soon! I hope I still have my job if I ever go back into the office before I take the summer off. BTB, I was almost going to post "Guess whose toilet is not frozen?" but then it froze. Insulation guy back out this week to blow more foam.

The crib we used for Nori was just banned in the USA. It was originally Cousin Mekensie's back in 2001 so maybe it was for the best. I will now add "crib" to my shopping list and cross off "breast pump" as Mr. NY got into a bidding war on EBay and bought me a NEW one (I briefly considered buying a used one on Craigslist until my friends explained the many reason why that is not safe). Isn't that sweet? Only a good guy would take the initiative to outbid other moms on a breast pump for his knocked-up ho.

No more snow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If by tomorrow a.m. she isn't better, PLEASE take her in to the doctor??!! Poor thing looks tough, and we want her to be well for Christmas. 3 days is long enough to be sick without seeing a doc, ok??? Let me know. Love you both. Mom

jodilee0123 said...

We had the throw up over Thanksgiving. Just the boys got it though. The girls are now in respiratory distress with little Nay Nay on the nebulizer. . . There is a reason that I got my 8 plus hours of sleep a night for most of my pre-parenthood life. I never would have guessed that I could survive on this little sleep. Amazing. Well, with a little help from Dt. Mt. Dew.

Sabrina said...

Poor girl! Hope she feels better!
My friend bought a breast pump off of Craigslist but she just bought new tubes and suction cups.
We just got a free crib from a friend, but now i fear it is drop down and we have to burn it!
I wanted a free crib!

bluecollardaughter said...

Your ho'mones are making you even funnier. By the time the baby comes out you will be on tour.

p.s. Poor Nori! She looks like she has lost the will to sparkle.

Anonymous said...

Poor little sweetie.

Aunt Wendy