Hairband ties work awesome to give you a little more time in those jeans! Stay warm.....it's a blizzard out there!
But a perfect excuse to go out and buy that very special first maternity outfit...and especially "special" since it is Christmastime!!!Love, Mom
She is a Snow Baby isn't she?!!!Love,Anonymous Aunt JillOh yeah...I must be 15 weeks pregnant too...
I love seeing you with a tummy - you finally look Hengel.....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hairband ties work awesome to give you a little more time in those jeans! Stay warm.....it's a blizzard out there!
But a perfect excuse to go out and buy that very special first maternity outfit...and especially "special" since it is Christmastime!!!
Love, Mom
She is a Snow Baby isn't she?!!!
Love,
Anonymous Aunt Jill
Oh yeah...I must be 15 weeks pregnant too...
I love seeing you with a tummy - you finally look Hengel.....
Post a Comment