December 02, 2010

New Nori quotes

I love to eat snow, it tastes like melon juice! I love melon juice!

Daddy is MY husband, too!

While at Target - We need to buy some bottles for Baby Honey to drink her milky.

The baby is in Mommy's oterus.

When Baby Honey gets born, I am going to make silly faces at her to maker her giggle.

Us: Do you want Honey to be a boy or girl?
Nori: A baby!

Where is my green dinosaur? (it's a tiny foam sticker) I can't sleep without my baby pteranodon!

I am Laura on the Prairie and you are Ma and Daddy is Pa.

While forcing her to brush her teeth - Daddy is going to be VERY angry with you!

Me: Do you want to sit on Santa's lap?
Nore: No, I want to sit in the backseat (of the sleigh)

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a cutie! :)

bluecollardaughter said...

I'm going to call mine an "oterus" now.

Angie Mac said...

Why does she know the word "uterus," Megan? Actually, I don't have to ask.