September 13, 2009

September is the new July

It's official, I have little creatures habitating in my tummy causing me pain so now I am on Cipro and an anti-nausea med until the South American hitchhikers leave my body. If you want more details, read between the lines.

Several big changes are in store for me (and isn't it all about me) in the next few weeks. Such as:
  1. A new gym! Should I join LA Fitness or the YMCA? Both are closer than the JCC and offer more classes...
  2. My new .30 job working with students in transition -lots of research and planning before the center opens.
  3. A new church? We tried out a new contemporary church in our neighborhood called Bloom and really liked it!

And now, from the U.S Open, it's Rafael Nadals' biggest fan...

1 comment:

jodilee0123 said...

You sound like us! We love our new church! Sorry to see you leave the J. . . but I understand about the whole class thing. They are changing the coordinator position to part-time and guess who "may" be taking the job. Well, I wouldn't be able to get more classes. . . though. I hope you are feeling better soon! I knew there was a reason that I wasn't such a big traveler! We'll have to get together soon--as long as your parasites aren't contagious! :0) The picnic for Sat is still on if you can make it!