September 13, 2009
Congrats Susie & Sam!
Susie and Sam joined the Married Club yesterday! They had a wonderful wedding at Solera, awesome tapas, and the best wedding cake I have ever had (BTB, I think I have a parasite so the fact that I ate the cake on my stomach shows how delightful it was)! Erin & Andrew returned from Seattle and are expecting a baby friend (tell me you read DListed). Other fun Winonans and honorary Winonans were there like Ann& Chris, Jill & Shawn, Laura, Jennie, Alisha & Juan, Chelsey & Nick, Stacey & Eric, John, Brandon & Katie, Ryan & Megan, Jess, Penny and on and on. I won't name names but most of these people were slightly intoxicated (Jake Seltz).
My camera was acting up so I didn't get any good pics... if you are reading this, send me pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment