September 23, 2009

I KNOW what you are thinking...

You are worried about me and my stress level brought on by a little thing called life. But don't. Sure, I started my new job 1.5 days a week which requires driving in traffic and maneuvering between iPod wearing students, making a dozen laps around a parking ramp and then speed walking with hot coffee 2 miles to my new office. But guess what? This new office has big windows so it is totally worth it! Plus, I am in charge of all the fun stuff, like marketing & communications and coordinating an open house (code for party). So, I'm good. Plus, last night Jake was gone at a draft for a college fantasy football league (yes, you read that right) so after Nori went to bed, I took a bath, FLOSSED, cleaned our room and was asleep by 8:30. Gracias Tylenol PM. First sign of abuse?

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I'm glad you like your new job!