Never fear, the thumb will go on. Baby got her bandage off to reveal a sore yet healing thumb that in all likelihood will be covered by a normal fingernail in just 2-4 months time. Stitches will dissolve and she is water safe. Now we just to plan for some pool time this weekend! I have heard something about Splash Pads...where might I find one of these things? Heather of the EO?
Last night we had a BBQ with Jake's long-lost Winona friends. Leave it to Facebook to reunite the scattered Class of 95! Lots of cute kiddos and good times were had!
In other news, being at work is TORTURE! Summer is notoriously slow and I am literally dying to be home. I remember feeling this way last summer, too. I am praying for a miracle to happen which would allow me a lesser appointment time (say 10 months a year?) or an even a more miraculous miracle that would let me stay home with Nori. Jake is NOT FOND of this idea! I know, I am lucky to have a good job and everybody has to work blah blah blah but my heart is not here right now although my body is. It's a tough thing because we *love* our home, neighbors and location so right now we are just not willing to make any big changes (like a move to the boonies) that would cut expenses enough to enable me to do this. So for now I whine...
5 comments:
Am I in the "boonies?" East side = cheap living side. :-)
How about Robbinsdale? Is that the boonies? And you could get a regular babysitter!
Regular meaning me... :)
Sabrina is not regular. Well, maybe in some senses of the word, but not in others.
The non-sil Ellen
Bloomington is really cheap!
Post a Comment