That. was so good. I love it. And about splash pads. I'm about to go looking for the one that's said to be near here (in St Anthony Park) Don't know if I'll find it, but I'll try. There is also one in St Louis Park and one in Chaska (far)I'll let you know if I find the St Anthony one. I hear it's off Stinson near the fire dept...to be continued...
Post a Comment
1 comment:
That. was so good. I love it.
And about splash pads. I'm about to go looking for the one that's said to be near here (in St Anthony Park) Don't know if I'll find it, but I'll try.
There is also one in St Louis Park and one in Chaska (far)
I'll let you know if I find the St Anthony one. I hear it's off Stinson near the fire dept...
to be continued...
Post a Comment