June 22, 2009

Dear Diary,

I am so misunderstood. If one more person sends me this article , I am going to cry. Don't they know by now that Jake makes my dough fresh daily? It breaks my heart that people I thought I trusted think I buy it in a tube. Oh Diary, you are the only one who gets me!

Since you are my loyal confidant, Diary, can you help me with another problem? My dear mother is supposed to be packing up her house and getting it ready to sell so she can move in with my gramps this summer, but all she does is plant flowers in his yard and take him to Sam's Club to buy pop. How ever can I get her to stop procrastinating, rent a dumpster, purge and pack? Please don't suggest actually talking to her about developing a plan, setting a timeline and asking for help because the minute she hears my voice she simply tunes out.

Thanks Diary...I appreciate your wisdom and creative problem solving!

your always,
SoS

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

There is a show on the Style Network called Clean Sweep with Niecy Nash from Reno 911
and you should enter your mom on that show. Seriously.