
Such as local artist Steven David Clark whose work hangs at the walls on at the JCC which I noticed on my way to Bodysculpt (BTB, I no longer do push-ups, it hurts my shoulders blades. Someone tell Stephanie she can't make me.).
On a related note, we are going to the Farmer's Market tomorrow. I am going to buy some dill and smoke it. I love the smell of fresh dill!
Trader Joe's is finally open! As soon as the crowds die down, I am so there. Perhaps you can buy Ben & Jerry's FroYo Chocolate Fudge Brownie there? Not made in Saint Paul but often consumed in Saint Paul by yours truly and it is quite cool.
p.s. don't freak grandma but 3 kids at Nori's daycare have H1N1.
1 comment:
You're kidding I hope. If it's true I'll be doing daycare monday AM no problem! Call if you want. I'm totally serious. GS
Post a Comment