After another night of girl time, Hol left this morning. If you are wondering why I am the way I am, consider this: my mother would not let me go to bed last night until we finished watching two episodes of "Kendra", the new reality show about Hugh Hefner's ex-Playboy bunny. I am sure Kendra never thought her target audience was a 56-year-old lunch lady (I think my mom especially enjoyed learning some new moves from Kendra on the stripper pole Kendra had installed in her living room). When I asked my mom if this was the kind of content she wanted her daughter watching, she said "Who? You? Yeah".
Before this educational programming, when Nori was still awake, Hol taught Nori how to wish on her white-haired troll, Ishmael. While rubbing his hair, you say "Oh Ishy...I wish, I wish, I wish for...". I wondered out loud if this wasn't teaching Nori to have an external locus of control but Gramsie told me to shut up. Oh, mothers!
Tomorrow we fly out to Chicago, rain or shine. I want shine.
3 comments:
I swear EVERYONE is flying to chicago tomorrow!!!
Have fun.
Kendra bugs.
55....55....not 56!!!!
Mom
Gosh, I really need to get back to reading the blogs regularly. You crack me up. You should have your own show.
Sincerely,
The not-your-sil Ellen
Post a Comment