This blog can not hope to keep up with Norelle's verbal development as it is happening at such a rapid rate! She is a talker, just like her Funcle Charlie. Her words are so cute with her little baby accent. As you know, she worships her daddy as everything that is cool is "Daddy". She saw an Elvis clock (where his hips swing back and forth to tick tock) pointing at it saying " Daddy!". When she is sad or tired she screams, "I want Daddy! Want Daddy! I want Dadddy! Want Daddy! Dadddddy!!" You get the idea. Yes, she loves her mommy too she just forgets to yell it, probably because she knows I am her soulmate and will never leave her side until the second I die. Yesterday, her phrase was "Up-ee! Up-ee! Up-ee! Fly plane. Choo Choo" followed by uncontrollable laughter. She knows when she is being a comedian because she will say "Silly!" or "I funny". She is a fan of sitting in chairs by herself, "big gurl"-style. She knows a few colors, especially blue, red and pink although often they are not actually blue, red and pink. I would say she can count to two but that would be lie because she will ONLY count the number 2. So, you say "one" and she says"two" and then you do the rest.
Other interests include books, animals and an obsession with smelling feet, toes, shoes, and socks. She also is very curious about the potty. I bought her very first DVD called Once Upon a Potty for Her and we now watch it together to learn more about what really goes on in the mysterious bathroom. One of these day, she will get her own potty to practice on...
I know what you are thinking, that Nori is not the first baby ever to learn to talk and think but you are wrong! She is amazingly gifted and it is all because of my superior parenting skills. I just KNOW it!
3 comments:
She's also probably the only kid I know or will ever know to: 1) attend a Twins-Cubs game at Wrigley at 17 months 2) see Joe Mauer hit a home run ( i.e. dinger, jack, bomb, 4-bagger) at Wrigley 3) see the Twins win at Wrigley 4) wave to future HOF Bert Blyleven after the game 5) scream at Gardy to put Joe Nathan in pitching in the 8th 6) chant MVP when Joe Mauer came up. Not bad for a girl only 17 months old. She's definitely a Seltz girl! GS
You're such a good mommy Megan!!!!
It helps that her mommy has cool friends like Sabro.
Post a Comment