September 14, 2008

This week...

Quite the week I have coming up!

I have somehow (because I'm awesome at it probs) become the de facto event planner at work so I am organizing a HUGE bash for all of our students on a TEENY TINY non-profit budget. It happens on Wednesday evening so this week I am finalizing sandwich orders, talking with the tent guys, figuring out where will the raptors will go (as in birds, not Snoop Dogg) while simultaneously packing up a baby and all her necessities for a trip to Seattle on Thursday morning. Weather looks to be cool & drizzly i.e. more layers to pack. Nuts! Yes, I should bring some nuts for the plane ride! It will be a fun & chaotic week as as long I have my coffee I will be fine.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Im so crashin' that bash.

Anonymous said...

ferris wheel and fireworks

K and/or K said...

I recommend Midway Party Rental--great guys!

Anonymous said...

speaking of seattle, i can't wait to have you here. we are crossing our fingers for no rain....see you in a few days!! let me know if you need anything :)

Anonymous said...

oh, that was erbear by the way!