September 07, 2008

Sick baby (part II)

The virus rages on! Poor baby has the flu and is not feeling good at all!

Aside: On the plus side, mom & dad have had a great excuse to sit at home and be bums this weekend. Speaking of plus side, our diet has been less than healthy and I am well on my way to a lucrative career as a plus size model. Really, if you watch ANTM you will know that the plus size model are just the average size girls only with spunk. True story: Jake's password to his Facebook account is Dorothy#65 Why? Because 65 lbs is Dorothy target weight. Jake's password to his email is MS#130. Why? Because 130 lbs is my target weight? That's what I thought too!! But actually it's my birthday, January 30. And my target weight, uppermost limit. I am 128 lbs as of this morning and feeling the pinch of too tight pants.

I will spare you all the details of Nori's illness because I remember how my mom used to blog about me when I was little and it was so embarrassing!!!! She would go on and on about my diapers, runny nose and our daily trips to Target. I know what you are thinking...they had Targets back then? Yes they did.

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Remember when Target was the equivalent to a K-Mart?

Hope you feel better Nori BFF...
from your favorite babysiter! (remember when you whispered that to me?)

Anonymous said...

Okay Sabrina...now I'm hurt! I thought I was her favorite babysitter...she must say that to all of us!
Being Megan's favorite AUNT I will tell you about Megan's first bad cold: She had more goo in her nose than I have ever seen...that blue "snot sucker" never left your parents hands! TAKE THAT!!!
I love you all and hope Nori has a better week.

Anonymous Aunt Jill

Angie Mac said...

It's not allergies, is it??? Liam's having a bit of a rough go with those...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know anyone in the US still weighed in the 120s!!! I'm amazed.

mr. sensible of shoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mr. sensible of shoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mr. sensible of shoe said...

A few thoughts as I work from home watching said sick baby:

1) Jill- TMI
2) Megan- Are you really giving out my passwords?

...sensible of shoe said...

Um, no?